Thursday 26 June 2014

Just A Few Funnies From This Past Week..

Brandy consumed a lot of whipped cream on sunday thanks to me :D

I made and dried my own noodles for chicken noodle soup yesterday. I made them a bit too thick they were like french fries in the soup..hah.. at least they still tasted good! 

Bekah trying on my headband and fake glasses! hehe..

Well I guess this picture isn't from this past week, but hey it's still kinda funny! This bald little girl is me and I'm not sure where the creepy doll came from! hah

4 comments:

  1. Homemade noodles?! Go Martha Stewart Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... no, it was more like a pinterest fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creepy doll was Aunt Esther's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, haha.. It looks like she maybe gave it a haircut or something.. :)

      Delete